Frequently Asked Questions
Cannabidiol is a cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. Primarily, CBD can be found most abundantly from hemp plants. Unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive meaning it doesn’t produce a high feeling.
- Although CBD is considered safe in many capacities, it may still cause adverse effects in some individuals:
- Dry mouth
- Changes in appetite
- CBD may also interact with different medications, please consult your primary physician before taking CBD to avoid any harmful interactions.
- You can purchase through our website and have it delivered to your home or office.
- Waayb products – Colorado, USA
- cbdMD – Colorado, USA
- JAMBO Superfoods – Kentucky, USA