Frequently Asked Questions
Cannabidiol is a cannabinoid found in the cannabis plant. Primarily, CBD can be found most abundantly from hemp plants. Unlike THC, CBD is non-psychoactive meaning it doesn’t produce a high feeling.
- Although CBD is considered safe in many capacities, it may still cause adverse effects in some individuals:
- Dry mouth
- Changes in appetite
- CBD may also interact with different medications, please consult your primary physician before taking CBD to avoid any harmful interactions.
- You can purchase through our website and have it delivered to your home or office.
- Waayb products – Colorado, USA
- cbdMD – Colorado, USA
- JAMBO Superfoods – Kentucky, USA
- Feel free to email us email@example.com, or give us a call at P.512-934-3873
- Take a look at some of our blogs as well, these can be good ways to research information on your own!
Top Selling Products
100mg CBD Muscle Balm
100mg JAMBO Spray (Cinnamon)
100 mg, cinnamon
100mg JAMBO Spray (Mint)
100 mg, mint